Who We are;
VSight Remote is a complete collaboration and information sharing platform that enables field workers and experts to connect with each other and collaborate through live video, audio, and content, supported by Augmented Reality (AR) technology. Virtual workrooms make it easy to transfer information from expert to expert, from specialist to field worker or from specialist to the administrator, allowing you to work on the problem and save and archive these jobs. VSight allows experts, technicians, managers, and field workers to communicate with each other instantly, enabling collaboration, in any case, allowing managers to monitor or control any collaboration work at any time.
The role of the Backend Developer is to develop new functionality within existing systems/product offerings and maintain existing systems across the full stack of technologies in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience building web and mobile user interfaces using data from APIs
- Advanced proficiency in JS, HTML5, CSS
- Experience using web-based RESTful APIs
- Experience developing applications with Firebase
- You focus on writing clean, well designed and reusable code
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Deep understanding of VCS, ideally Git
- Proven understanding of object-oriented and functional design patterns
- Proven understanding of microservice architecture.
- Experience in client architecture and performance optimization tools in the mobile space.
- Good debugging and problem solving both individually and in a team
- Excellent communication, and interaction skills; collaborating in a team environment
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently to dive deep and solve tough problems
- AR Experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Industry||Internet, Augmented Reality|